This year, the Rheingolf golf trade show is celebrating its 20th anniversary. It takes place in Böhler, a former Blacksmith’s hall in Düsseldorf’s Lörrick district, which can be easily accessed from the motorway. On average, the show attracts around 24,000 visitors annually. The motto at this trade show is ‘information – shopping- testing – travelling – networking’.
- Germany’s North Sea coast 8th December 2019
- Top Christmas market tips 24th November 2019
- How to dress for a Christmas market 17th November 2019
- How to make mindfulness part of your daily routine 6th October 2019
- Top music festivals in Germany 2019 21st July 2019
- No Gallery Entries found